S.o.R. “SAVE OUR RESOURCES”
- Participants will be students registered in the schools taking part in the project.
- Participants may participate individually or in group according to each partner’s decision.
- The contest aim is the design of a representative logotype of the project: “S.o.R. Save our resources”.
- DESIGN AND DELIVERY
- Free style: collage, graphite, pencils, felt-tip pens…
- Designs will have a maximum size A4 (210×297 mm)
- Each participant/group will hand in just one design.
- Designs will be given to the teacher in charge of the contest.
- Designs will be original and they will be handed in with the participant’s personal information: name and surname, class and school where registered. All the works should be delivered to the commission in an anonymous envelope without any info about the author. The info about the author/authors should be clearly stated in a separate envelope contained in the previous one. When the commission opens the envelopes, the one containing the info will not be opened and a number will be assigned to it. The same number will be assigned to the logo. Only, once the commission has decided, the envelope containing the info about the author can be opened.
- The deadline will be December 4th.
- NATIONAL JURY
- Each partner will have its own jury for assessing the logos handed in by the participants.
- Each national jury will be composed of 4 teachers, 5 students and the headmaster.
- The jury will select three winning designs in each country, and these will represent the school in the international contest for the official project logo.
- NATIONAL PRIZE
- The prize of each National Contest will be decided in each school. In Spain, it will consist in the participation of the author of the winning logo in the next international project meeting, which will be held in Lithuania in October/November 2016.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- The awarded designs will be in property of the participant schools in the project and, therefore, the publication rights will be passed over.
- INTERNATIONAL CONTEST
- Each partner school will participate in the international contest with three logos.
- All the logos will be sent to the Spanish School (firstname.lastname@example.org) in electronic form until December 10th.
- The Spanish partner will publish the logos handed in by each partner school on the Project Website (or Twinspace) for evaluation by all members of the international jury.
- The Logos will be posted on the Project Website (or Twinspace) by December 11th.
- Each school will evaluate the logos handed in by each participant school with the exception of the ones handed in by its own students.
- The jury of each partner school will be the same used for the national contest (in order to guarantee the same evaluation criteria for all the participants) and it will be composed of 10 people (4 teachers, 5 students and the headmaster of each school).
- The evaluation will be made by the members of the international jury using a 12-point scale (12 is the maximum of points that can be assigned)
- Each local jury will send the outcome of the evaluation via email to the Spanish school by December 18th.
- The Spanish school will publish the final outcome and announce the winner on the Project Website on December 21th.
- The logo which wins the International contest will officially represent the project and will be printed in all the documents and products of the project.
SUMMARY OF DATES:
The participation in the contest entails the acceptance of these rules.